STOP ZOMBIES NOW! That’s Right, this is your chance to “open fire” and protect our city. Have you ever wanted to play paintball but didn’t like the idea of getting shot or getting dirty? We have found the solution. The zombies have the rage but ONLY you have the weapons!
They have been quarantined in our specially built prison. They are growing stronger and could escape at any time to attack our city. Their intent is surviving and creating more of their kind. They have no emotional core and no conscience but we must stop them at any cost. Our game plan is to go in and get them before they get us!
Our specialized “Zombie Fighting Vehicle” allow 24 people per ride to join our cause to eliminate these creatures that have an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Our specialized weapons have pathogens and parasites that can destroy the diseased zombies before the infection strengthens, spreads, and breaches containment. Humanity is counting on you. Shoot fast, shoot true, and shoot to kill. Do not hesitate or you could become one of them!
The Zombie Killer transports leave every 20 min …… Don’t miss it!
• First, 24 people will be placed on a Fighting Vehicle.
• The Zombie Fighting Vehicle will transport you through the Zombie infested zone. Think of it like a haunted hayride, but you can fight off the zombies with weapons!
• Each vehicle trailer is equipped with Zombie Killing Weapons, one for each person. These weapons are similar to paintball guns, and they shoot special flesh eating glow in the dark acid ammo balls used to kill zombies!
• Each person will be given 150 rounds of flesh eating acid ammo to shoot at zombies.
• Throughout the ride, LIVE zombies will try and approach the trailer and your job is to annihilate them! Don’t worry the zombies will NOT be shooting back at you.
• Once you have completed the ride, you will be able to walk through the ZOMBIE CORN COMPOUND.
Checklist before you come……………………………
• Zombies of the Corn is for all ages. If you’re up to the challenge and can pull a trigger on a paintball gun, then you can come in. Children may sit on an adults lap if they are unable to operate the gun on their own.
• Additionally there will be other fun activities available to do before and after shooting Zombies such as Ghost Stories around the campfire or do a Wennie Roast & S’Mores.
• Also bring your appetite – food and drinks will be served at our concession stand.